Thursday

Wedding Photojournalist Association Contest win


Reaction to the news as it spreads across the land.

The results are in.

The Wedding Photojournalist Association holds four photography contests each year, and I've been fortunate enough to do fairly well in the last couple rounds. This is always a tough contest, with photographers competing from around the world, so it's nice to have made a few images that rose to the fore.


Even better, I made it in to the list of the top ten photographers for points won in the last quarter.


Watch out, 01. Ben Chrisman, CA-N, whoever you are. I'm coming for you.

And even though this news made me feel like having a little parade in my home, an hour later I was stuck taking out the trash.



You can see the full results from the contest here.

No comments: