Tuesday

Anthony & Barbie tie the knot in DC

After I first met with Anthony & Barbie, I was exhausted. The two of them radiate so much energy and joy that I felt like I needed a nap after talking with them about their wedding at St. Mathew's Cathedral in Washington. Anthony is an incredibly gregarious gent, and Barbie is bubbly and lively, and after their ceremony they had a really nice reception at Meridian House. Decorative tealights were hung around the gardens, and the warm October weather made it inviting to enjoy the atmosphere whether in the mansion or on the grounds.



Of the many beautiful churches in D.C., St. Mathew's is possibly the most ornate. It was where John F. Kennedy lay in state, and with Anthony's Boston roots this was pretty special.












You can see a larger edit of photos from Anthony & Barbie's wedding on my website here.

No comments: